Making the Connection Together
In memory of our dear Friend, Colleague, Amazing Woman and Mother.
Rest in pure bliss with the Most High Ms. Tonya White, "your dash" will continue on.
Thank you for the continuous lessons and many memories.
“Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family”
― Virginia Satir
RIMYA's goals are to deliver quality supportive services for youth and adults, enhance awareness of mental health and provide trauma informed services within communities for both English and Spanish speaking individuals.
RIMYA delivers tailored services in our communities by first educating individuals and families, providing intervention and/or prevention supportive services.
RIMYA provides services to all socioeconomic backgrounds and ages, with all types of social and emotional issues that are affecting someone's everyday life, by creating a supportive space for all to co-exist.
RIMYA services Include
- Mobile Therapeutic Services (In-home services for individuals and families)
- Mobile Crisis Response and In-home and in school crisis response for Illinois Medicaid
- Domestic Violence intervention for individuals and groups (victims/survivors)
- Psychiatric evaluations/Medication Management linkage to Psychiatrist
- tDCS Treatment-a non-FDA intervention used for chronic Depression and Anxiety
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused/Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Child and Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Art and Play Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- School Social Worker services (Professional Education Licensed Social Workers; PEL)
- In School Emotional and Social Support (Intervention and Preventive services)
- In School Individual Psycho-Educational Services and Trauma Services
- Restorative Justice Services
- Developmental Therapy (ages 0-5) "Eli" Services (Early Learning Intervention)
- Parent Coaching Services
- Parenting Classes
- Children and Adolescent support groups
- Psychosocial Assessments (Mental Health Assessments)